Spaghetti with Crab Paste (Aligue Pasta)
- 1 pound spaghetti cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz. crab paste (taba ng talangka)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- Himalayan salt
- lemon pepper
- dried chives or oregano or basil
- red pepper flakes
Cook pasta according to directions.
Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
Sauté onions until translucent. Add in garlic and tomatoes.
Cook tomatoes for 3 minutes. Season with salt and lemon pepper.
Put-in the crab fat (taba ng talangka) and milk. Simmer for 3 minutes.
Add in juice of half a lemon. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and chives.
Turn-off heat spaghetti noodles.