Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 pound Spaghetti noodles
- Red pasta sauce
- 1 pound ground beef grass-fed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/2 cup carrot bits shredded
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Olive oil for greasing the baking sheet
Boil pasta noodles according to package directions.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Mix together ground beef and next 10 ingredients. I find it easiest to use my hands.
Generously grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
Roll the beef mixture into meatballs the size of golf balls. Place them in rows onto the greased baking sheet.
Bake for 9 – 11 minutes or until brown all the way through.
Serve meatballs on top of cooked noodles and warm pasta sauce. Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.
Notes for Freezing: After baking the meatballs, freeze on a tray to prevent them from sticking together. Once frozen, you can move them into a freezer bag. When you are ready to eat this meal, add frozen meatballs to red sauce and warm until they are hot in the middle. Serve with pasta!