- 1 lb fettuccine pasta or any pasta of your choice
- 1 lb. bacon cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 small bell pepper chopped
- 2 pcs chicken bouillon
- 12 fl. oz. evaporated milk
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese any cheese that melts
- 8 oz. butter,grass fed I use KerryGold or Anchor Butter
Cook pasta according to directions.
Cook the cut up pieces of bacon until brown. Put in a bowl when done.
On a medium sized pot, saute onion, mushrooms and bell pepper
Put two chicken bouillon and cook until thoroughly mixed with the vegetables
Add the evaporated milk. Lower the heat so it does not burn.
Add the cheese and let it melt.
Lastly add the butter
Turn off heat when butter is completely melted
Add the cooked bacon pieces and mix with the noodles